(SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ONLINE FORM)
We normally charge $12 per hour from students.
Parents/Students can fill the form below and send us their inquiries online. Our expert team of tutors will get back within 24 hours with a response. For faster response, simply call us at +92-313-2287896 , +92-331-6069515 , +92-213-4980618
Students/Parents looking for homework/assignment help can send us their assignments at email@example.com
Instant Educator is currently taking online assignments for MBA (Master of Business Administration), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), BS (Bachelor in Science) and O/A-Level.
We specialize in Accounting and Mathematics assignments of all grades, courses and majors.
E-mail your online assignments at:
NOTE: Add “Assignment Help” in the subject field of the e-mail.
- Our tutors charge a small fee for working on your assignments. Fee for assignments is not fixed and varies from assignment to assignment. Fee will be communicated to the student after our team takes a look at the assignment.
FEE OF ONLINE TUITIONS AND ASSIGNMENTS IS COLLECTED BY INSTANT EDUCATOR VIA CASH PAYMENT AT YOUR DOORSTEP, BANK ACCOUNT, EASYPAISA/MOBICASH OR WESTERN UNION. INSTANT EDUCATOR ISSUES AN OFFICIAL ONLINE TRANSACTION RECEIPT ONCE THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. INSTANT EDUCATOR AND ITS TEAM WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE OF ANY LOSS OR INCONVENIENCE IF PARENTS/STUDENT PAYS FEES DIRECTLY TO THE TUTOR.
REMEMBER….Your Choice to pay fees directly to the tutors can be dangerous for you! Instant Educator will NOT be responsible for any loss if student pays fee directly to the tutor.
If you choose the option to pay fees directly to the tutor, Instant Educator and its team do not charge single penny from the tutor and will not be held responsible for any loss whatsoever to the students, parents or to the society as a whole.
We recommend parents to keep our team at Instant Educator informed about any bad experience regarding any particular tutor so that we can delete his/her profile from our records and other students and their parents can be safe from that tutor.
First read all our terms and conditions for students/parents below and also read our FAQs before filling out the online inquiry form.
1. Each home/online tutor will offer ONE free trial class. Student is free to attend as many as 10 trial classes from 10 different tutors until the desired candidate is finalized, but no tutor will offer more than ONE free demo class.
Note: In case the student wants more than one demo class from the same tutor, the student will have to pay for the extra classes in case the student decides to reject that tutor.
Never Hand Over Any Kind Of Amount To The Tutor No Matter What Tutor Says. If Parents/Students Hand Over Even A Single Penny To The Tutor Without Notifying Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its staff, Aabshar-e-ilm and it’s Management Will NOT Be Responsible For Any Loss Whatsoever.
3. Once a tutor is finalized after the trial class and fees has been paid, student must complete one month in any case before tutor can be replaced (if needed).
4. Once a tutor has been finalized, Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies will only be responsible for tutor’s punctuality and the completion of the decided number of classes.
DO NOT PAY FEES TO THE TUTOR AT ANY COST! FEES WILL BE COLLECTED IN ADVANCE BY INSTANT EDUCATOR AND YOU WILL BE SENT AN ONLINE TRANSACTION RECEIPT. DO NOT RELEASE FEES TO ANYONE WITHOUT GETTING THE RECEIPT.
5. We pay our tutors at the end of the month after receiving confirmation from the student that the tutor was punctual the whole month.
6. Only for Home Tuition: Fees from second month onward will be directly collected by the tutor but only in the middle of the month, counting from the joining date. If the tutor is not punctual or committed, parents are advised to delay the fee payment and inform Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency by filling out our Feedback Form or by dialing +92-313-2287896 or +92-213-4980618.
Only for Online Tuition: Fees of every month is collected by the Tutor Agency and a transaction receipt is provided to the student/parents. In case of any complaint, the student/parents must inform the Tutor Agency immediately.
7. Parents/student is advised to make an immediate complaint by dialing +92-313-2287896 or by filling out our Feedback Form if the performance of the tutor is unsatisfactory or in case of any other issue. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency will not be responsible for any inconvenience or loss if student/parent don’t register their complaint on time, i.e., if student/parent register their complaint with the Tutor Agency after the completion of month.
8. Only for Home Tuition: Use an open area (e.g. a hall or drawing room) for studying.
9. Only for Home Tuition: Parents/students are advised to ask the tutor for a photocopy of CNIC (national identity card) for security reasons.
10. If the fee is paid directly to the tutor by mistake or with intention, Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency will not be responsible for any loss or inconvenience.
11. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies will not be responsible for any personal dealing between the tutor and the student/parents. Aabshar-e-ilm Tutor Agency and its subsidiary companies are ONLY and ONLY responsible for the completion of decided number of classes by the tutor. Nothing more and nothing less. If the tutor behaves unprofessionally or asks for any undue favors, parents/student(s) are advised to immediately inform the Tutor Agency by filling out our Feedback Form or by dialing +92-313-2287896 or +92-213-4980618
NO REFUND POLICY:
* The fee can only be refunded/tutor can be replaced once the trial class has been passed if the tutor refuses to teach or meets an accident. INSTANT EDUCATOR holds the authority to make an independent decision in case of an extraordinary event.