Instanteducator.com is offering teaching jobs for 1. home tutors in Karachi and Lahore, and 2. online tutors in Pakistan as well as around the globe.
ARE YOU A HOME TUTOR LOOKING FOR HOME TUITION IN KARACHI OR LAHORE?
Home tutors who are looking for a good part-time/full-time job and have an experience of home teaching are encouraged to apply and get registered with us but should make sure that they are ready for this intense educational experience. Teaching is not everybody’s game. We advise teachers/tutors to go through all our rules and regulations and only then make up their mind. We expect our tutors to be dedicated, hardworking and we encourage professional behavior. You can read FAQs for home tutors here.
*We require well-qualified and professional home tutors for private tuition who can travel to teach in Karachi and Lahore. Interested tutors should be willing to work in a professional environment under guidelines provided by the academy. Interested tutors may fill the below form and apply,
or dial +92-313-2287896 or +92-213-4980618 for more details. Home tutors should also send a recent passport sized photograph (optional for female tutors),a scanned copy of CNIC and CV (optional) at email@example.com
We require well-qualified, dedicated, fluent in English, part-time/full-time teachers who are interested in online tutoring. Instanteducator.com gets online students from all around the world including Spain, UAE, Italy, London, Wales, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, USA, Germany, France, Belgium, Bhutan, Burma, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, etc for online tuition and online lectures. We also get inquiries for assignments and live homework help. The tutor must be confident, fluent in English and must have knowledge of online tutoring (including the tools used to teach online). We are currently looking for the following tutors:
- The candidate must be fluent in English and one other language and should have a Masters degree in 1. Biology 2. Zoology or 3. Botany
- The candidate should have at least 4 time slots of 1 hour each (at least 4 hours) vacant and should have an experience of teaching (online or offline) of minimum 1 year.
Quran Tutor / Islamic Studies Tutor:
- The candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English and should have a Masters degree in Islamic Studies from any reputable and registered university.
- Hafiz-e-Quran’s from any reputable and registered madrassa will be preferred. Candidate should also have command in Quran translation.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in teaching Quran (nazra/hifz) in a reputable and registered madrassa/school/college/university.
- The candidate should not be affiliated with any political Islamic organization (applies on both foreigners & Pakistanis)
- The candidate should not have any crime record in any country. We cross-check all candidates with our sources through their identity card numbers, which is provided to us by the candidate, and any candidate found to have any kind of criminal record will be ignored for all future applications,whether as a Quran tutor or any other. If you have a criminal record (in any country),please do not apply and save your and our time.
Note: Because Quran tutoring is a matter of faith,we triple cross-check all candidates who apply for teaching Quran/Islamic Studies. We filter candidates who,in our view,do not meet our strict criteria. We specially do not accept candidates who are found to be affiliated with any political Islamic organization. Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria)
English Language Tutor:
- The candidate must be: a) A graduate with a 7.0 or more bands in IELTS or b) A Masters degree holder in English Literature with full command on grammar (+ IELTS/TOEFL will be preferred)
- The candidate should have an experience of at least 2 years of teaching English Language in any reputable and registered institution.
- The candidate must have O’level/A’level/GCSE/IGCSE as their background.
- The candidate must have a Bachelors/Masters degree in any one: a) Mathematics b) Physics c) Engineering
- The candidate must have an experience of at least 3 years of teaching mathematics to school/college/university students.
- The candidate must have an experience of at least 1 year of teaching online students.
- The candidate must be fluent in English and any one other language.
- The candidate must own a graphic tablet.
MBA/BBA Test Preparation:
- Skills required in: Mathematics, Accounting, Statistics, English (spoken and writing skills)
- Candidate should have an MBA degree from a reputable and registered institution.