Get Registered As An Online TutorPosted on: February 6, 2018, by : admin
2. We charge 60% as commission of first month on every tuition provided by the Tutoring Agency.
3. We charge 10% as commission from second month onwards every month.
4. Fees of every month will be collected by the tutoring agency and released to the online tutor in mid of the month (15 days from joining date) via Bank Account,Western Union or Easy Paisa.
5. Online tutors should also send their CV,recent photograph (optional for female tutors) and a scanned copy of CNIC/identity card (applicable on both Pakistanis and foreigners) at email@example.com
6. Do not get registered if you don’t have a good internet connection, uninterrupted power supply and Graphic Tablet.
- Online tutors need to buy basic tools to teach online like graphic tablet, which is used to write on white board available on different sites one of the site is listed here to give you an idea of white board. (http://www.scriblink.com) and graphic tablet is used by online teachers to write on white board, its a must for online tutoring and is easily available in the market.
TUTOR REGISTRATION FORM
(for online tutors)
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Online Tutor Registration Form”][contact-field label=”Full Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Gender” type=”checkbox-multiple” required=”1″ options=”Male,Female”][contact-field label=”Father’s Name” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Date of Birth” type=”text”][contact-field label=”CNIC Number/Identity Card Number” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Cell Number (with country code)” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Landline Number” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Your current residential address with City,complete PO Box Address:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Current Qualification” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Skype ID” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Past Teaching Experience in Years ” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Classes and Subjects You Want To Teach” type=”textarea”][contact-field label=”Additional Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]
Step 1: Fill our online form, read all terms and conditions and submit necessary documents via e-mail.
Step 2: Wait for the confirmation SMS/Call.
Step 3: Deposit registration charges.
Step 4: Wait for the referral.
Registration fee for online tutors is Rs 1000 for Pakistanis living in Pakistan and $50 for foreigners/overseas Pakistanis. You can deposit registration fee by following methods:
Easy Paisa/MobiCash: CNIC # 42201-7912908-9
Western Union: Please check the procedure for the transaction in your country/city from the Western Union website.
You will need to submit some necessary documents before any inquiry is referred to you. These documents include:
2. Scanned copy of your last degree.
3. Recent two or more photographs
Our team will review your form and documents and if you are selected you will receive a confirmation text message/email.How much commission do I have to pay on every home tuition?
We charge 60% of first month fee and 10% on every month from second month onwards, on all referred online tuitions. This commission rate is fixed and cannot be negotiated.What if the tuition is of 1 month or less?
If the tuition is of one month or less, 35% is charged of the total amount.Can I ask for a refund of my registration fee?
Registration fee is non-refundable. However, it is refundable if the Tutoring Agency fails to provide any inquiry to the online tutor within 45 days. In this case, the online tutor can ask for a refund after 45 days. In case even one inquiry is referred to the online tutor, the registration fee becomes non-refundable.
When will I get paid?
Fee is collected by the Instant Educator from the student/parent in advance and released to the online tutor at mid of the month. In case of any complain from the student/parents, Instant Educator has the right to delay the fee payment.
How will I get paid?
Home tutors are paid via Easy Paisa, Bank, Western Union or Money Gram. We currently don’t have PayPal service but it will be included very soon.
Can I decide days and timing of my own liking with the student?
Yes,home tutors are free to decide days/week and timing of their own liking with consent of the student.
Can I later switch to home tutoring?
Yes, you can always switch to home tutoring whenever you like.
From which countries do you get online tuitions the most?
We get online tuitions from all around the world but most from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, India, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain, Singapore and many more.
Which tools will I need for online tutoring/What are the requirements for online tutoring?
Professional online tutors use graphic tablet,sometimes also called pen tablet. Graphic tablet can be easily bought in the market. Here is a link from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HGBF9W/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
This graphic tablet is used with the help of virtual whiteboard softwares. Scribblar, Scriblink and WizIQ are three of the most popular virtual whiteboard websites.
Apart from graphic tablet, online tutor must also have a good internet connection, good audio reception, working headphones/speakers and uninterrupted power supply.